iOS users jailbreak so that they can modify their devices in ways that Apple doesn’t allow and also to download paid content using app installers like vShare. Now, with jailbreaks getting fewer and further between, vShare [ about ] has been made available for download on all devices, with or without a jailbreak. You can’t get vShare from the app store but you can use vShare Helper, a useful tool, to install it onto your iOS device. vShare Helper makes it easy to download vShare, giving you instant access to all the paid content you want on both Mac and Windows systems and we’re going to show you how to use it.
Image : vShare Helper Windows PC
Install vShare Helper on Windows :
Mac users can find a separate tutorial at this link.
- Check that you are running the most up to date iTunes version [ do not connect your device at this stage ]
- Open your PC browser and download vShare Helper [ link ]
- Launch vShare Helper on your PC
- When the Wizard appears on your screen, choose the location to install it
- Click on IPA file auto associate followed by Install
- Wait for the installation to complete and then click on Go
- Connect your iOS device when asked to
- Look at the bottom right of the screen that loads. Underneath the vShare icon, when the installation is finished it should say Used Space or Idle
- Tap the blue vShare icon and vShare will now be installed on your iOS device
How to Install Apps with vShare Helper :
This is straightforward :
- Click on App
- Choose which app you want to install and click the app icon
- Wait for the download and then click App on the left menu, you will see the downloaded apps, just click the green arrow next to the one you want to install
- The indicator will get to 100% and the app is installed on your device
- Note that you need iTunes for the Music tab, it will download any music straight to your Music app
Jailbreak Options :
If you want to jailbreak first, you will need to use one of the following jailbreak tutorials.
- Cydia Download [ext link]
Are you going to try vShare Helper to install vShare or do you prefer to jailbreak first ? Tell us your thoughts in the comments box below and follow us on Facebook for all the latest news and more tutorials like this one.